Wednesday, July 10, 2024

Delivered From Strong Enemies

Delivered From Enemies Who Attacks In Our Weak Moments.

Today, I want us to be reminded of the faithfulness of God, who rescues us from our enemies who like attacking us in our weakest moments.

Psalms 18:17-18 NLT
17. He rescued me from my powerful enemies, from those who hated me and were too strong for me.
18. They attacked me at a moment when I was in distress, but the lord supported me.

In verse 17, the Psalmist declares, 

"He rescued me from my powerful enemies, from those who hated me and were too strong for me." 

No matter how formidable our enemies may be, no matter how much they may hate us and seek to overpower us, our God is greater. 

He is the One who rescues us from the hands of those who would seek to destroy us in our weak moments. 

In verse 18, we read these powerful words: 

"They attacked me at a moment when I was in distress, but the Lord supported me." 

How often have we found ourselves in the midst of a battle, our strength and our resolve waning, only to have our gracious God come to our aid? 

God knows the perfect timing to intervene, the perfect moments to provide the support and the strength we desperately need.

In our weakest moments, when the enemy seems to have the upper hand, that is when the Lord steps in to uphold us. 

He does not abandon us to the mercy of our adversaries, but rather, He stands beside us, strengthening us, guiding us, and ultimately, delivering us from harm.

My friends, when the trials of life seem to be too much, when the forces against us appear overwhelming, remember that our God is mighty to save. 

He is the One who rescues us from our powerful enemies. Those who attack in our weakest moments. Those who attack when our challenges are at their pick.

When we are weak, He is strong. 

When we are in despair, He is our hope. 

When the enemy attacks, He is our deliverer and our strong tower.

Don’t despair. Call God in your weak moments. 

Call God when you don’t know what else to do.

In your weak moments, when nothing good is happening, let God happen. 

Boniface Amani Gichina (CPM)

No comments:

Post a Comment