WISDOM IS KNOWING WHAT TO DO WITH WHAT YOU ALREADY KNOW.
Knowledge tells you what you know.
Understanding tells you why it works.
But wisdom tells you what to do with what you know.
Wisdom is the ability to convert knowledge into practical solutions.
You may know many things and still struggle to solve problems.
You may have read many books, attended many seminars, listened to many sermons and gathered much information—but wisdom begins when knowledge becomes action, direction and results.
A wise person does not merely ask, “What do I know?”
He also asks, “What should I do with what I know?”
Knowledge stored in the mind is information.
Knowledge applied in life becomes wisdom.
The Bible says:
“The wisdom of the prudent is to understand his way: but the folly of fools is deceit.”
— Proverbs 14:8 (KJV)
May God give us not only knowledge to know, but also wisdom to apply what we know.
Be knowledgeable.
Be understanding.
But above all, be wise!
Boniface Amani Gichina (CPM)
No comments:
Post a Comment