ACTIONS PROVE HEARING.
Hearing the Word of God is important, but hearing alone is not enough.
The real proof that we have received the Word is what we do after hearing it.
Jesus said:
“Therefore whosoever heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them, I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a rock:”
Matthew 7:24 KJV
The Word of God is not merely meant to fill our minds with knowledge: it is meant to transform our lives.
When we truly hear God's Word:
• We forgive when the Word tells us to forgive.
• We love when the Word tells us to love.
• We give when the Word teaches us to give.
• We serve when the Word calls us to serve.
• We obey even when obedience is difficult.
• We put our faith into action.
Hearing gives us knowledge, but obedience demonstrates that we have truly received the Word.
A house is not made strong merely by hearing about a rock.
It becomes secure when it is built upon the rock.
Don't just ask, “What did I hear?”
Ask yourself, “What am I going to do because I heard it?”
Actions prove hearing.
Obedience proves reception.
Fruit proves transformation.
May God's Word move from our ears, to our hearts, and finally to our actions.
Boniface Amani Gichina (CPM)
No comments:
Post a Comment