Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Testimony - Stopped Smoking, Drinking and Moving With Wrong Friends



Image result for image of stop smoking
“In September, a friend invited me to Lagos in search of a job. When I arrived, he took me to a place where they sold Indian hemp and drank ‘Ogogoro.’ There, we joined them in smoking and drinking.

One day, I was walking along a street and saw a banner with Bishop’s picture on it. I went in there to fellowship with them. That was the day my life changed!

At the Midweek Service, the Bishop made an altar call. So, I gave my life to Christ. The next day, someone bought me a new Samsung phone!God took me from sleeping in a condemned vehicle, to a beautiful house. Before, I couldn’t afford a meal; but now I eat three times a day. 

When I came to Canaanland, the Bishop was ministering from Matthew 6:33. He said we should seek first the Kingdom of God and its righteousness and every other thing shall be added unto us.

I re-dedicated my life to God, stopped smoking, drinking and moving with wrong friends. The next day, I got a job which I didn’t apply for. Now, I am rich in the Lord! I give God all the glory!”---
John, O.

 Image result for image of stop smoking

No comments:

Post a Comment