Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Testimony - Supernatural Turnaround, Business Breakthrough & No More Sorrow!



 Image result for image of supernatural turnaround
“I came here last year in tears, jobless, battered and beaten by poverty. During the service, the Bishop called on those who wanted to give their lives to Christ, so Christ could take over their problems.

He said, ‘If you surrender your life to Jesus and start living right, God will give you a change of story.’ These words touched me! So, I came out and gave my life wholly to Christ. There and then, I decided to live right and key into God’s Word from Bishop’s mouth. Meanwhile, I was jobless.
By Friday, God gave me an opportunity to fund a business. I met a friend of mine, who gave me double the amount needed for the business! Also, he told me he has a project for me funded by the Federal Government in Owerri, Imo State.

As I shared the business idea with my partners, they funded it. It was a great opportunity for me, because God turned around my situation, just by my coming to this church! God turned my sorrow into Joy!” --- 

Charles, O.

No comments:

Post a Comment