Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Testimony - Stagnation Shattered By Paying Tithe, Shiloh Sacrifice and Praise

Image result for image of stagnation destroyed


“I am a consultant. Previously, I experienced stagnation in my business for many years. However, I became a committed tither and paid my Shiloh vow in February, 2015. 

Also during one of the services, the Bishop said that the more we are addicted to praise, the more our access to fresh oil. So, I keyed in to praise warfare and started praising God with my traditional wedding attire every day for two hours. 

Suddenly, I started getting business contracts from clients who had not called me for many years.  Also, three weeks ago, God blessed me with a Land Cruiser Jeep that I never struggled for. I give God all the glory!”  

Tunde Adegoke

No comments:

Post a Comment