Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Testimony - A Miracles Job That Makes One Speak In Tongues

Image result for image of miracle job


For some time now I had believed God for a change of status. I was at ground zero level that I had no worship offering for services. When the second phase of the wonder – double agenda was flagged off, I determined to give it my best by engaging aggressively in kingdom-focused prayer and soul wining endeavours. I engaged myself in a 5-hour kingdom focused prayers during the day and 2-hours at midnight every day

When the 7-day congregational fast came to an end, I determined to continue in the fast into the 2nd week. On Sunday, September 13, 2015, Bishop Oyedepo gave a prophetic word that ‘anyone on line for a miracle job who will let Jesus engage him this week, that no employer will be able to reject you’. 

When the evening gospel raid kicked off the following day I engaged in it fully on the employment of Jesus, winning souls to His kingdom. Lo and behold as a result of my kingdom engagements since the second phase wonder double season began the God of wonder-double showed up in my affairs that week. On Thursday September 17th 2015, I received a call to resume as a Facility Manager of a multi-billion-naira company with a fantastic official car and a salary package that can only make one speak in tongues. 

This is a job that is way beyond my level of exposure. Indeed, Bishop David Oyedepo is a prophet who speaks the mind of God per-time. In fact, Psalm 126:1 has become a reality in life as am in my dreamland. Truly, Mathew 6:33 works like fire for anyone who is interested. 

To God the glory! 

Oyegunle Delano.

No comments:

Post a Comment