Saturday, July 18, 2015

Why I Preach The Gospel - I Am Debtor To All Who Do Not Know Christ - Romans 1:14-17

Image result for image of I am debtor both to the Greeks, and to the Barbarians
Every christian is a deptor to the unsaved, to the unreached, to them that are in darkness, to them that don't know Christ.

Paul knew it very well!

"14 I am debtor both to the Greeks, and to the Barbarians; both to the wise, and to the unwise.
15 So, as much as in me is, I am ready to preach the gospel to you that are at Rome also.
16 For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.
17 For therein is the righteousness of God revealed from faith to faith: as it is written, The just shall live by faith." - Romans 1:14-17

The Gospel is the power unto salvation and it is a carrier of the righteousness of God.

Christ commissioned every Christian to go out and preach the Gospel.

"19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: 
20 Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you:....." - Matthew 28:19-20

And He (Christ) promised to be with us all the way.

"...and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world" - Matthew 28:20

And the good news is that God will work with you confirming your preaching with signs and wonders following.

"And they went forth, and preached every where, the Lord working with them, and confirming the word with signs following" - Mark 16:20

No comments:

Post a Comment