Wednesday, September 25, 2024

God's Ways Are His Highways.

God's Ways Are His Highways:

Beloved brethren, today I want us to unpack one of my favourite quote by my spiritual father, Bishop David Oyedepo. 

He says:

"God's ways are His Highways to our high places"

Brethren, embarking on God's ways is akin to traveling His divine highways, leading directly to the highest places God has ordained for us.

God ways are higher than our ways, as Isaiah spoke in Isaiah 55:8-9 KJV,

"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, 
neither are your ways my ways,
saith the LORD. 
For as the heavens are higher than the earth, 
so are my ways higher than your ways, 
and my thoughts than your thoughts".

In Proverbs 3:6 KJV, the Bible says, 

"In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths."

Acknowledge that God has better ways and accept to follow them faithfully. 

The only way to arrive at our God ordained high places is to allow His ways to be our only ways.
 
His high-ways will always lead us to our most blessed and most elevated destinations.

Bishop David Oyedepo statement is based on both the Scriptures and his own personal experiences. 

Indeed, God's Ways are His Highways !!!

Boniface Amani Gichina (CPM)

No comments:

Post a Comment