Thursday, December 31, 2015

Testimony - Divine Speed After Engaging In One Hour High Praise Every Night

Image result for Image of divine Speed


“During Shiloh 2013, I gave my Shiloh sacrifice in foreign currency and asked God for a global experience in my career.

Miraculously, in 2014, I was sent to California to represent the company I worked for. Meanwhile, that company was the only one licensed to receive and distribute drugs in 50 states in America.

However, in the past, whenever the company received 40 containers of drugs, it took four weeks to offload and distribute them. When I got there, I encountered the challenge of improving that process, so I turned to God and engaged in one-hour praise every night. To the glory of God, when a new batch of 40 containers arrived, the process which was previously completed in four weeks was accomplished in four days! The Chief Executive Officer (CEO) was very impressed that he threw a party in my honour. 

As if that was not enough, I was a member of the team that took the largest shipment from America to West Africa to combat Ebola! I also brought eight souls to Christ to complete the 12-soul mandate declared by the Bishop. 

I give glory to God!” ---

Peter Albert

No comments:

Post a Comment