Monday, July 6, 2015

Soul Winning Testimonies - Deliverance From Spiritual Husband and Marital Breakthrough

Image result for Image of new husband


I am a lady, who will clock thirty eight years in December this year during Shiloh 2015.

 I had suffered the affliction of spiritual husband all these years; as a result, I have not been able to marry because a cloak covered me and prevented my God-ordained husband from seeing me. 

However, when the midst of the year was declared I keyed it into it. I engaged in evangelism, praying for souls and engage in kingdom prayer and all instructions by His servants. God of Wonder double stepped in, He delivered me in the midst of the year, in which we are right now. Now eligible suitors are rushing at me. I give God all glory.
Sis O.F-Faith Tabernacle. Ota

No comments:

Post a Comment