Monday, July 6, 2015

Soul Winning Testimonies - 12 Years of Satan Affliction Terminated Via Kingdom Stewardship and Communion

Image result for Image of free from pain
My name is Ibrahim Aminu Tamba, I was Muslim from a strong Muslim family, also an IT consultant and a graduate of Kwame Nkrumah University of science and technology Ghana.

It all started when coming from prayer at the Mosque, I was stopped by some Winner brethren on outreach and was ministered to, and there I gave my life to Christ on that day. 
By the grace of God since that day I have keyed in to the Wonder-Double Prophetic Agenda declared by God’s Servant, and God has allowed me to win 6 souls to Christ, they are all Muslims and now has been converted to Christ. 
Moreover, I have been battling with an illness for 12 years, there is always a thick cloth of blood that usually comes from my brain. I have visited hospitals and spent money on drugs all to no avail. I have to eat ice block to stop the bleeding each time until when I heard about the healing banquet service which I attended and partook of the communion, from that moment till now, I never experience any sign of bleeding, and I have been made whole. I have returned to give all the glory to God of Winners.                         ………… IBRAHIM AMINU TAMBA.

No comments:

Post a Comment