Thursday, February 10, 2022

Burial Sermon: A Journey To A Better Place – Jn14:1-3


Can You Imagine:

·     Being in the GLORIOUS PRESENCE of God

·     Being in Place where the only Noise is the JOYFUL SOUND OF WORSHIP to the king of Kings.

·     Talking FACE TO FACE WITH CHRIST – Your savior

·     Walking on the STREETS PAVED WITH GOLD

·     Having FELLOWSHIP with Abraham, Moses, Paul, Timothy, Lydia, Mary Magdalene etc. on daily basis.

·     SITTING IN HEAVEN knowing for SURE, you have the VICTORY

·     Being in Your ETERNAL HOME –
No Rent, No Hunger, No Thirst, No Sickness, No Robbers, No Gossip.

 

This is the BLESSED HOPE of Every Believer.


But Before We Get There We Sometimes See Loved Ones GO Before Us. And We Grief:

We Grief Because of Loss:

-A Child

-A Friend

-A Vision etc
And We Have A Right To Ask God Questions !!!

1Thes. 4:13 - 14
13-But I would not have you to be ignorant, brethren, concerning them which are asleep, that ye sorrow not, even as others which have no hope.
14-For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with him.

 

I Cor.15:50-51
50 Now this I say, brethren, that FLESH AND BLOOD CANNOT INHERIT THE KINGDOM OF GOD; neither doth corruption inherit incorruption.

 51 Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,


The Righteous Are Taken Away To Escape Evil
Isaiah 57:1-2
1 The righteous perishes, and no man layeth it to heart: and merciful men are taken away, while no one understands that the righteous is taken away from the evil to come. (Calamity)

2 He shall enter into peace: they shall rest in their beds, each one walking in his uprightness.




 

Examples People Who Understood Death:

 

The Last Enemy

I Corinthians 15:26

26 The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death. (KJV)

26 The last power to come to an end is death. (BBE)

 

Abraham, Isaac And Jacob
Hebrews 11:9-10

9 By faith -ABRAHAM sojourned in the land of promise, as in a strange country, dwelling in tabernacles with Isaac and Jacob,….

10 For he looked for a city which hath foundations, whose builder and maker is God.

 

Paul

Philippians 1:21, 23

21 For to me to live is Christ, and to die is gain.

23 I am hard pressed between the two. My desire is to depart and be with Christ, for that is far better.

Jesus

John 14:1-3
1 Let not your heart be troubled:.
2 In my Father's house are many mansions: …… I go to prepare a place for you.
3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.

 

 

Comforter

John 16:7
Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you.

 

Peace

John 14:27 - Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.

No comments:

Post a Comment