Thursday, January 9, 2014

Nothing Makes Great Like Grace - I Cor. 15:10



What is Grace?
Grace is Unmerited Favour of God. – You don’t qualify for it; you can’t qualify for it.

Grace is A Gift From God – You can’t purchase it! You can’t Bribe God to get!
John 3:27 - ….. A man can receive nothing, except it be given him from heaven.
James 1:17 - Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and cometh down from the Father
                   
Paul was a product of grace
I Corinthians 15:10 - 
But by the grace of God I am what I am
I Corinthians 3:10 - According to the grace of God which is given unto me, as a wise masterbuilder, I have laid the foundation, and another buildeth thereon.

The same Paul talked about Exceeding Grace
2 Cor. 9:14 – 15
14 And by their prayer for you, which long after you for the exceeding grace of God in you.
15 Thanks be unto God for his unspeakable gift. (unexplainable gift, Indescribable gift, profound gift, unfathomable gift, immeasurable gift etc).

In The Kingdom, It is the Grace that Makes Great.
(1)Salvation:
Ephesians 2:8 - For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:
(2)Exploit
Romans 9:16 -  So then it is not of him that willeth, nor of him that runneth, but of God that sheweth mercy.

I Samuel 2:9 - … By strength shall no man Prevail.

Grace is a gift and therefore no one should despise others if they are not enjoying the grace he is privileged to enjoy.

I Corinthians 4:7 - For who maketh thee to differ from another? and what hast thou that thou didst not receive? now if thou didst receive it, why dost thou glory, as if thou hadst not received it?

No comments:

Post a Comment