Monday, August 20, 2012

Looking At God To Keep Fear And Shame Away

Psalms 34:1 - 4 - King James Version
1- I will bless the LORD at all times: his praise shall continually be in my mouth.
2 - My soul shall make her boast in the LORD: the humble shall hear thereof, and be glad.
3 - O magnify the LORD with me, and let us exalt his name together.
4 - I sought the LORD, and he heard me, and delivered me from all my fears.
5 - They looked unto him, and were lightened: and their faces were not ashamed.
6 - This poor man cried, and the LORD heard him, and saved him out of all his troubles.


Psalms 34:1 - 4 - Bible In Basic English
1 - I will be blessing the Lord at all times; his praise will be ever in my mouth.
2 - My soul will say great things of the Lord: the poor in spirit will have knowledge of it and be glad.
3 - O give praise to the Lord with me; let us be witnesses together of his great name.
4 - I was searching for the Lord, and he gave ear to my voice, and made me free from all my fears.
5 - Let your eyes be turned to him and you will have light, and your faces will not be shamed.
6 - This poor man's cry came before the Lord, and he gave him salvation from all his troubles.

No comments:

Post a Comment