Friday, December 18, 2015

Testimony - Supernatural Turnaround After Re-dedication of My Life To Christ!

Image result for image of re-dedication to God


“For two months, I encountered challenges, which I did not know how they came about. Then I bought the Bishop’s book, All You Need To Have All Your Needs Met. As I read that book, I encountered Romans 8:28, which says: And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God…’I decided to walk in it and I experienced permanent peace.

I went to a Zonal Centre for the mid-week service and I was touched by the message of newness of life in Christ. I also remembered the testimony of the woman who went for a second baptism. So, I decided to rededicate my life to Christ.

The next day, I received a call from someone who needed a middleman for the purchase of some goods. While I was settling that one, I got another call linking me to another business.

When I got home, I praised God for 45 minutes and prayed for 15 minutes. While sleeping, a word came, ‘For your shame, I will give you double.’ I said, ‘Father, I thank you! You know I want another shop. If You could give me the first one, I know You can give me another one.’ 

When I went out, I met a man who I told about the business I was executing. I asked him if He had a shop in his house, and he said, ‘Yes.’ I told him I wanted to rent it, but I didn’t have money at the moment.

He said he wasn’t even going to collect any money from me and that he was giving it to me for free.  That was how I got the shop free of charge!

This particular shop is even bigger than the first one; God miraculously paid for! I give God praise for my Pre-Shiloh encounters!” ---
Joke, O.

No comments:

Post a Comment