Exceeding Grace greetings to you in Jesus’ name.
The month of August, in our midst, has been a month of strange acts and strange works indeed resulting in new levels of signs and wonders with divers testimonies of healings & deliverances, supernatural breakthroughs in career & businesses including raising of the dead and divine interventions of all sorts. To God be all the Glory!
I strongly believe that the manifestations of the wonders of praise and the continuous harvest of praise-generated testimonies shall remain with us for a long time to come in Jesus’ name (Amen).
But what is the Spirit of the Lord saying for this new month of September?
According to scriptures, without vision the people perish. This statement underscores vision as one of the most vital forces in the journey of life. Vision in our context, is the unveiling of God’s plan as it relates to an individual.
From scriptures, we understand that we can access the vision of the Lord for our lives in 3 major ways, among others;
ü Through the Word of God – The Bible – Is. 29:11-12/ Ps. 119:105
ü Through Heavenly Vision – Joel 2:28/ Acts 16:8-10/ Acts 26:19
ü Through the witness of the Spirit – Acts 16:6-7/ Rom. 8:16
Furthermore, we must recognize that:
· The Bible is the custodian of God’s vision for every child of God – Is. 29:11-12
· The Word is the divine mirror that reveals our true picture in Christ – James 1:22-25
· The Bible is the creator’s manual that shows us who we are, what we are worth and what we can do – Ps. 100:3/ Matt. 11:11/ Jn. 14:12
· The Word is God’s prophetic agenda for the redeemed – Is. 34:16/ Is. 14:24/ Lk. 1:45
· The Bible is the certified guide of destiny – Ps. 119:105/ Is. 48:17
However, we must understand that God’s plan for every mortal man only becomes accessible after one is born again. As it is written; “Unto you (redeemed) it is given to know the mystery of the kingdom of God: but unto them that are without (unbelievers), all these things are done in parables” – Mk. 4:11 (See also: 1Cor. 2:14/ Rom. 8:29-30)
· But the good news is that everyone in Christ is destined to be:
ü A blessing to his world – Gal. 3:13-14/29/ Gen. 22:17-18
ü An envy of the world around him – Gal. 4:28/ Gen. 26:12-14
ü A shinning light that shines more and more until the end of time – Prov. 4:18
…and many more…
In the light of the above, we should all believe the Holy Ghost to continue to unveil the visions of the Lord from the Word as it relates to each of us from time to time. Therefore, the prophetic theme for the month of September 2014 is:
GOD’S PLAN FOR ME IS IN HIS BOOK – Is. 29:11-12
Recommended books of the month authored by David O. Oyedepo include:
*In Pursuit of Vision * Understanding Divine Direction * Understanding Vision
and those authored by Kenneth E. Hagin:
* Following God’s Plan for your life *How to be led by the Spirit
Remain ever blessed!
Bishop David O. Oyedepo