Thursday, November 17, 2011

Understanding The Power Of Thanksgiving


Winners’ Chapel International - Nyeri

Communion Service - Wednesday – 16th November 2011


Prophetic Focus:  My Harvest Time Is HereGalatians 6:8

Our Father Stock Images

You cannot be PRAISEFUL unless you are THANKFUL.
Psalms 100:4 - Enter into his gates with thanksgiving, and into his courts with praise: be thankful unto him, and bless his name.

Definition
WHAT IS THANKSGIVING
  1. Recounting the past acts of God.
    Nothing we have is an ACHIEVEMENT; it is a "RECEIVEMENT"!

    It is simply counting your blessings.
    Psalms 103: 1- 2
    1.Bless the LORD, O my soul: and all that is within me, bless his holy name.
    2.Bless the LORD, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits:
  2. It is an ATTITUDE of GRATITUDE to God for what He has done for you.
  3. It is FORCE THAT moves your heart to CELEBRATE the acts of God in your life.
WHY MUST WE GIVE THANKS
  1. It Is A Good Thing
    Psalms 92:1 - It is a good thing to give thanks unto the LORD, and to sing praises unto thy name, O most High:
  2. It Is The Will Of God
    I Thessalonians 5:18 - In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.
  3. It The Key To Access The Promises Of God.
    Hebrews 10:36 - For ye have need of patience, that, after ye have done the will of God, ye might receive the promise.

  4. Your Pray Is Not Complete Without Thanksgiving
    Philippians 4:6 - Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God.
  5. Thanksgiving Turns Dead Things Into Life

    Case of Lazarus. – Jesus gave thanks before praying.
    John 11:41 - Then they took away the stone from the place where the dead was laid. And Jesus lifted up his eyes, and said, Father, I thank thee that thou hast heard me.

    44
    - And he that was dead came forth, 

1 comment:

  1. I want to share this great testimony to the world on how Dr Aliaro cure me from HSV1&2 with his herbs, I was nervous when i first contact him about the cure for HSV but i decided to give him a try because i was desperate to get cured and be free from HSV. Dr Aliaro prepared the remedy and sent it to me through UPS,which I use just the way Dr Aiaro instructed me and thank God today I am a beneficiary to this cure and I went back to the hospital after 7 days of taking the herbs and I tested HSV1&2 Negative. So I will tell you all who are looking for a cure to his/her HSV1&2 that Dr Aliaro took research before he could finally get the solution to it and a lot of people are benefiting from him right now. He also cured my friend from HPV. Dr Aliaro heals with natural herbs. Please I urge you to contact him now through his email address: draliarohomeofgrace@gmail.com or call and WhatsApp him on +2347038729039. He is capable of curing HIV/AIDS, HERPES, HPV, HSV1&2, CANCER of all kinds, DIABETES and so many other infections.

    ReplyDelete