Monday, December 14, 2015

TESTIMONY - OVER 17 YEARS OF BARRENNESS TERMINATED



Image result for Image of barrenness
I want to bless the name of God of this commission who has rolled away the reproach of barrenness off my family. 
 
We got married in December, 1997 and expected the marriage to be blessed with children immediately but to no avail. In the course of time, we were mocked, cajoled and booed by friends and family members, but we remained resolute believing God for His intervention. 

At a point, Satan suggested an alternative of adoption which my wife accepted but I maintained my stand. Some of my friends who are members of Winners Chapel Kept inviting me but I never honored their invitation until October, 2012 when I decided to attend one of the services. Immediately an alter call was made for salvation I ran out and surrendered my life to Jesus. I went through the believers’ foundation class and was baptized by immersion. My wife participated in the fathers and mothers of Nations at Shiloh 2013 and in September 2014, the God of Bishop David Oyedepo remembered us after the order of Hanna and precisely on the 18th day of June 2015, the blessed us with a set of twins, a boy and a girl. To him alone be all the glory.  

Mr. & Mrs. Cyprian Agwuenu.
Jesus is Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment