Friday, August 9, 2019

BURIAL SERMON - HOME GOING SERVICE - A JOURNEY TO A BETTER PLACE - JOHN 14:1-3


Can You Imagine For A Moment:
·     Being in the GLORIOUS PRESENCE of God

·     Being in Place where the only Noise is the JOYFUL SOUND OF WORSHIP to the king of Kings.

·     Talking FACE TO FACE WITH CHRIST – Your savior

·     Walking on the STREETS PAVED WITH GOLD

·     Having FELLOWSHIP with Abraham, Moses, Paul, Timothy, Lydia, Mary Magdalene etc. on daily basis.

·     SITTING IN HEAVEN knowing for SURE, you have the VICTORY

·     Being in Your ETERNAL HOME
No Rent, No Hunger, No Thirst, No Sickness, No Robbers, No Gossip.

This is the BLESSED HOPE of Every Believer.


But Before We Get There We Sometimes See Loved Ones GO Before Us. And We Grief:

We Grief Because of Loss:
-A Child
-A Friend
-A Vision etc
And We Have A Right To Ask God Questions !!!

1Thes. 4:13 - 14
13-But I would not have you to be ignorant, brethren, concerning them which are asleep, that ye sorrow not, even as others which have no hope.
14-For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with him.

I Cor.15:50-51
50 Now this I say, brethren, that FLESH AND BLOOD CANNOT INHERIT THE KINGDOM OF GOD; neither doth corruption inherit incorruption.
 51 Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,


The Righteous Are Taken Away To Escape Evil
Isaiah 57:1-2
1 The righteous perishes, and no man layeth it to heart: and merciful men are taken away, while no one understands that the righteous is taken away from the evil to come. (Calamity)

2 He shall enter into peace: they shall rest in their beds, each one walking in his uprightness.




Examples People Who Understood Death:

The Last Enemy
I Corinthians 15:26
26 The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death. (KJV)
26 The last power to come to an end is death. (BBE)

Abraham, Isaac And Jacob
Hebrews 11:9-10

9 By faith -ABRAHAM sojourned in the land of promise, as in a strange country, dwelling in tabernacles with Isaac and Jacob,….
10 For he looked for a city which hath foundations, whose builder and maker is God.

Paul
Philippians 1:21, 23
21 For to me to live is Christ, and to die is gain.
23 I am hard pressed between the two. My desire is to depart and be with Christ, for that is far better.

Jesus
John 14:1-3
1 Let not your heart be troubled:.
2 In my Father's house are many mansions: …… I go to prepare a place for you.
3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.


Comforter
John 16:7
Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you.

Peace
John 14:27 - Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.

No comments:

Post a Comment