Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Divine Empowerment To Fulfill Your Destiny


Winners’ Chapel International - Nyeri

Breakthrough Night - Friday – 10th February 2012
Prophetic Focus:  I Shall See The Glory Of God” John 11:40.
TOPIC – Divine Empowerment To Fulfill Your Destiny

The essence of God’s empowerment is to give us help in our assignments

Divine empowerment = Divine help

Help = Assistance on things you are not able to do by yourself.

1.David Was Made By God’s Help
Psalms 121:1 -2
1-I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help.
2- My help cometh from the LORD, which made heaven and earth.

2.Paul Continued Because of God’s Help
Acts 26:22 - Having therefore obtained help of God, I continue unto this day, witnessing both to small and great,

Why You Need Divine Empowerment

  1. Power Makes You Rule In The Midst of Your Enemies
    Psalms 110:1 – 2
    1 The LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou at my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool.
    2 The LORD shall send the rod of thy strength out of Zion: rule thou in the midst of thine enemies.


  2. Power Protects You From Harm
    Luke 10:19 - Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.

  3. Power Gives You To Go About (You are not stagnated)
    Acts 10:38 - How God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Ghost and with power: who went about doing good, and healing all that were oppressed of the devil; for God was with him.

  4. Power Makes You fulfill You Destiny

    Vision without Power = Illusion , Day dreaming

    God has a plan for you:
    Jeremiah 29:11 -
    For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.

    But God Has To Empower You Against Distraction By Your Adversaries.
    Ezekiel 3:8
    Behold, I have made thy face strong against their faces, and thy forehead strong against their foreheads.

    Ezekiel 3:9-  
    As an adamant harder than flint have I made thy forehead: fear them not, neither be dismayed at their looks, though they be a rebellious house.

    When you receive God’s program, go back to Him and request for His empowerment. Pray and ask for His Power.

How Do You Obtain God’s Empowerment

  1. By Prayer
    Hebrews 4:16 - Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

  2. By Engaging The Holy Spirit
    Luke 24:49 - And, behold, I send the promise of my Father upon you: but tarry ye in the city of Jerusalem, until ye be endued with power from on high.

    Acts 1:8
    - But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment