Thursday, January 7, 2016

Testimony - Healed Of Fibroid During 21 Days of Prayer and Fasting

Image result for image of Healed of Fibroid


Last year, I had an abnormal bleeding. I bled throughout the year uncontrollably, to the extent that I changed my clothes 10 to 12 times daily.

   Since I lived in the United States, I thought I consulted the best gynecologist in town. In May, the gynecologist said I had to undergo surgery to stop the bleeding. So, I did. The bleeding stopped for two weeks, but it recurred even worse than before.  

   Then, my gynecologist said I had multiple fibroid and due to the nature of the bleeding, my womb would be removed. I cried and prayed to God for divine intervention.

   During the 21 days of prayer and fasting declared by the Bishop, I was fully involved, because of my case. During the fasting period, the bleeding stopped! 

After the 21-day prayer and fasting, I went to my gynecologist for a scan and the fibroid could not be found. Praise the Lord!

Ukoha, U.

No comments:

Post a Comment