Thursday, January 7, 2016

Testimony - Marital Breakthrough After 21 Days of Prayer and Fasting

Image result for image of marital Breakthrough


In 2012, we started planning for our wedding, but nothing was forthcoming. My family members who looked forward to my wedding lost hope on me, because by July 17, 2012, I was already 50 years old and my wife was 40 in March.

   At Shiloh 2012, the Bishop declared that everyone who desired to be married in 2013 would be colourfully married. We keyed into it!

   During the 21-day prayer and fasting in January, we specifically prayed concerning our marriage. After the prayer and fasting, we fixed a date and printed our wedding invitation cards.

   Miraculously, in 2013, just a week to our wedding, we experienced God’s favour from unexpected sources. We thank God who made our wedding a success on March 9, 2013. To Him be all the glory! ---

Mr. & Mrs. Felix, A.

No comments:

Post a Comment