Thursday, January 7, 2016

Testimony - Stagnation In My Position In The Army Destroyed During 21 Days of Prayer And Fasting

Image result for image of promotion in the army


    I had been stagnated for seven years in a rank in the Nigerian Army. During the 21 days of prayer and fasting proclaimed by the Bishop, I did not take it lightly.  I made up my mind to participate fully. 

    As the fasting started, I applied all the instructions from the mouth of the Bishop. Things started happening for me! Three days into the fast, I was promoted from the rank of a Corporal to Sergeant! As if that was not enough, I was promoted again from Sergeant to Lieutenant, all within 11 months! 

   Now, I am a Lieutenant! It’s not how long you worship here that changes your life, but how you apply the instructions from this exalted altar. I thank God for my Next Levels promotion!

 Joshua Olise

No comments:

Post a Comment