Thursday, December 24, 2015

Testimony - Divine Restoration & Expansion

Image result for image of expansion


“Two years ago, my business and life came under severe attacks. I lost everything in my business. Somehow, God brought me here.

In one of the services, the Bishop said there was somebody here who came for the first time. He said if the person made this his Church and lived a sanctified life, within one year if God didn’t turn his life around, the person should go.

Then I purposed in my heart to live a sanctified life. Exactly one year, I have not just got my business restored, but I moved from using ordinary machines to industrial automated machines!

Also, in February, God led me into a training institution as an arm of my business. I gave seven people scholarship as a seed. God has blessed my business and the school is growing! I return all the glory to God!” ---

Felix, A.

No comments:

Post a Comment