Monday, December 28, 2015

Testimony - Business Breakthrough Via Holiness and Righteousness.



   Image result for image of fruits of righteousness
 "When the announcement for WOFBI October Special was made, I asked God for a sign, if He wanted me to participate. 

   Then God gave me a business from which I made the money I needed for my children’s school fees, and still had extra. So, I enrolled for WOFBI.
As WOFBI was on, I heard teachings on holiness and righteousness, if one must make a mark on earth. I keyed myself into them. Lo and behold, more businesses kept coming from far and near! What I could not make in three years, I made it alone within a month!
    
Just yesterday, another call came in for another big business! I thank God for this business breakthrough!” --- 

Igwe, J. C.

No comments:

Post a Comment