Monday, July 6, 2015

Soul Winning Testimonies - Supernatural Favour Via Personal Outreach

Image result for image of a tricycle


For long, I have been believing God for a Tricycle because I have no job since I lost my job as a journalist.

I came for the Covenant Hour of Prayer for the first time but by the time I got there they have rounded up. The following day, I saw some brethren sharing the church fliers at “Alapara junction” Akute, the Spirit ministered to me to join them, so I collected some fliers from them to share to others.

I trekked from Akute to Ajuwon sharing the fliers and was mocked by some of my friends that saw me. I told them I am wearing a new cloth today.

I rounded up sharing the fliers around 11am and went back home. Later that day, I came out to see a friend at the park, on my way someone called me and asked if I can ride a tricycle. I told him yes but a new one. He then took me to where they are selling it and bought a new tricycle for me worth about half a million naira.
I give God the glory.
Bro. Innocent Nsidibi Abasi

No comments:

Post a Comment