Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Taking Holy Communion For Divine Healing


Winners’ Chapel International - Meru

Holy Communion Service - Wednesday – 29th February 2012
Prophetic Focus:  I Shall See The Glory Of GodJohn 11:40

TOPIC – Taking Holy Communion For Divine Healing
Introduction
A.    Jesus Is The Great Physician
Jeremiah 8:22 - Is there no balm in Gilead; is there no physician there? why then is not the health of the daughter of my people recovered?

Acts 10:38
- How God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Ghost and with power: who went about doing good, and healing all that were oppressed of the devil; for God was with him.

B.    Jesus Heals All Manner Of Sickness And All Manner Of Diseases
Matthew 4:23 - And Jesus went about all Galilee, teaching in their synagogues, and preaching the gospel of the kingdom, and healing all manner of sickness and all manner of disease among the people.

C.     Jesus Is The Same Yesterday, Today And Forever
Hebrews 13:8 - Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever.


THE BODY OF CHRIST CARRIES HEALING VIRTUES.

  1. The Woman With The Issue Of Blood Was Healed By These Virtues.
    Luke 8:46 – 48
    46 And Jesus said, Somebody hath touched me: for I perceive that virtue is gone out of me.
    47 And when the woman saw that she was not hid, she came trembling, and falling down before him, she declared unto him before all the people for what cause she had touched him, and how she was healed immediately.
    48 And he said unto her, Daughter, be of good comfort: thy faith hath made thee whole; go in peace.

  2. Multitudes Were Healed By Virtues From His Body
    Luke 6:17 – 19
    17 And he came down with them, and stood in the plain, and the company of his disciples, and a great multitude of people out of all Judaea and Jerusalem, and from the sea coast of Tyre and Sidon, which came to hear him, and to be healed of their diseases;
    18 And they that were vexed with unclean spirits: and they were healed.
    19 And the whole multitude sought to touch him: for there went virtue out of him, and healed them all.

  3. The Communion Table Carries The Virtues Jesus Carried When On Earth
    John 6:54 - 56
    54 Whoso eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, hath eternal life; and I will raise him up at the last day.
    55 For my flesh is meat indeed, and my blood is drink indeed.
    56 He that eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, dwelleth in me, and I in him.

    Luke 24:30 -31

    30 And it came to pass, as he sat at meat with them, he took bread, and blessed it, and brake, and gave to them.
    31 And their eyes were opened,


No comments:

Post a Comment