Friday, January 27, 2012

Why God Is Avenging You This Month


Winners’ Chapel International - Nyeri

Breakthrough Night – Friday – 27th January 2012
Prophetic Focus:  I Will Avenge My Elect Speedily” Luke 18:1 – 8.
TOPIC – Why God Is Avenging You

God’s vengeance is on all our enemies this month.
Luke 18:7 – 8
7 And shall not God avenge his own elect, which cry day and night unto him, though he bear long with them?
 8 I tell you that he will avenge them speedily.

Why Is God Avenging Us:
  1. Because Vengeance Belong To Him
    Romans 12:19 - Beloved, never avenge yourselves, but leave it to the wrath of God; for it is written, "Vengeance is mine, I will repay, says the Lord." (RSV)

    It’s A Righteous Thing For God To Avenge Us:
    2 Thessalonians 1:6 - For it is an act of righteousness on God's part to give trouble as their reward to those who are troubling you, (BBE)

  2. To Subdue Our Enemies (Satan And His Agents) Under Our Feet
    Romans 16:20 - And the God of peace shall bruise Satan under your feet shortly. The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you. Amen.

    Psalms 91:13 - Thou shalt tread upon the lion and adder: the young lion and the dragon shalt thou trample under feet
    Psalms 91:13 - You will put your foot on the lion and the snake; the young lion and the great snake will be crushed under your feet. (BBE)

  3. To Ensure Our Enemies Cannot Hurt Us Again
    Luke 10:19 -
    19 Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you. (KJV)
    19 Behold, I have given you authority to tread upon serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy; and nothing shall hurt you. (RSV)

    Psalms 89:22
    22 The enemy shall not exact upon him; nor the son of wickedness afflict him. (KJV)
    22 The deceit of those who are against him will not overcome him; he will not be troubled by the sons of evil. (BBE)

  4. To Ensure You Enjoy Your Overflowing Blessings In Peace
    Psalms 23:5
    5 Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.  (KJV)
    5 You make ready a table for me in front of my haters: you put oil on my head; my cup is overflowing. (BBE)

  5. To Ensure You Show Forth The Glory Of God
    Isaiah 43:21 - This people have I formed for myself; they shall shew forth my praise

    1Peter 2:9 - But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light

    1 Peter 2:9 - But you are a special people, a holy nation, priests and kings, a people given up completely to God, so that you may make clear the virtues of him who took you out of the dark into the light of heaven. (BBE)

No comments:

Post a Comment