Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Testimony - Delivered From 10 Years of Masturbation



Image result for image of the evil of masturbation
Praise the lord! 
I am born into a Muslim family; I got to know about Christ when one of my friends preached to me. I went to mosque for Jumuat service where I heard that if a Muslim believer kills an unbeliever that such person is justified. This statement baffled me as I related it with what my friend has told me about Christ that he loves me. I stopped attending mosque and I started finding more about God's love. I wasn’t bold enough to start going to church because of what people might say. 

On October 4, 2015, I attended this church and I finally gave my life to Christ after much knowledge of him. Prior to this time, I have been fighting masturbation for over 10years and just as I gave my life to Christ that urge just left on its own!! 
To God be all the glory!

Olamilekan Ismail

No comments:

Post a Comment