Heaven on Earth greetings in the name of our Lord, Jesus Christ.
I believe we are all still basking in the excitement of the Wonder-Double visitation, which has resulted in supernatural church growth across our church network worldwide, coupled with the wonders of the midst of the year, which has brought us face to face with strange order of signs, wonders and diverse miracles including a divine surgery that brought out an elbow-implanted iron without any opening or blood spillage. To God alone be all the glory!
But as I have often noted, every divine visitation is ordained for man’s change of position, my prayer is that this awesome visitation will result in a dramatic change of position for everyone of us (Amen).
But what is the Holy Ghost saying for the month of August?
God’s word is packaged for our profitable living – 2Tim. 3:16-17/ Heb. 4:2/ 1Tim. 4:13/15/ Deut. 28:1-3/ Lk. 8:4-15 (11)
Jesus Christ (the Word) came that we might have life at its best – Jn. 10:10
This is why it takes the word to make the best out of life, because:
· A famine of the word (revelation) is gateway to a world of frustrations – Amos 8:11-14/ Hos. 4:6/ Is. 5:13
· While revelation is highway to a world of supernatural breakthroughs – Is. 60:1-22/ Josh. 1:8/ Lk. 5:1-8/ Jn. 21:5-6
But we must find the word before we can put it to work – Jn. 2:5
We discover that revelation flows through 5 main channels:
- Through the ministry of the Holy Spirit – Jn. 14:26/ Jn. 16:12-14/ 1Cor. 2:10/ 1Jn. 2:17
- Through the altar of prayer and fasting – Ps. 119:18/ Jer. 33:3/ Dan. 10:10-12/ Is. 58:6/8/10/ 2Cor. 4:4/ Matt. 17:21
- Through a spirited search of scriptures – Lk. 15:7-8/ Pro. 20:27/ Is. 26:9/ Jer. 29:13
- Through spiritual alertness to the ministry of the word in church services – Ps. 73:17/ Ezek. 2:2/ Ps. 84:7/ Jer. 3:15-16
- Through books and other resource materials – Dan. 9:2/ 2Tim. 4:13/ 2Cor. 12:7
Furthermore, God upholds all things by the word of His power – Heb. 1:3
The reason is that all things were made by the word and this is why all things remain subject to the authority of the word – Jn. 1:1-5
All things here include the devil, because the devil was also created – Ezek. 28:11-13
This is why, when we walk in the revelation of the word; we dominate the powers of darkness without sweat – Eph. 6:12-13/ Jn. 1:9/ Is. 60:1-3
Therefore, the prophetic focus for the month of August 2015 is:
WORD PRACTICE GUARANTEES PROFITABLE LIVING – James 1:22-25
Recommended books of the month authored by David O. Oyedepo include:
*The Force of Freedom * Breaking the Curses of Life * Possessing Your Possession
* Walking In Dominion * Satan Get Lost * Exploring the Riches of Redemption
*All you need to have all your needs met *Born to Win
*Put your Angels to work *Fulfilling your Days