Saturday, May 5, 2012

My Case Is Different - Genesis 47:15 - 27


Glory greetings in the precious name of Jesus Christ.

I believe we must have all experienced the unique move of the Holy Ghost in our lives in the course of the month of April 2012 and may these divine encounters continue to speak in our lives till Jesus comes. (Amen)

But what is the Holy Ghost saying for the month of May 2012?

Back on the 26th August 1987 while away on a mission trip to the United States the Holy Ghost delivered yet another task to me saying “Get back home and make my people rich”. This command was so strong and compelling that I had to abandon all my scheduled meetings and rushed back home.
Back then I began to question, why me? What do I have to make anyone rich? Then the Holy Ghost opened me up to a scripture that answered my question. “……as poor, yet making many rich; as having nothing and yet possessing all things.” II Cor. 6:10
Therefore, the subject of financial prosperity is not just a doctrine in this commission but a divine mandate. No doubt ever since this mandate was delivered many thousands and perhaps millions around the world have been brought into the realms of financial fortune.
Today, the world is facing the worst global economic holocaust in history, but God still has a plan in place to exempt His people. For instance, Israel dwelt in Goshen in the land of Egypt in the days of famine, but according to scriptures they, “had possessions therein and grew and multiplied exceedingly.”Gen.47:27.  They were divinely exempted from the economic failure of their days.
This goes to establish the truth of their peculiarity as a people just like we all are a peculiar people in Christ. (Ex.19:4-5, I Peter 2:9).
Therefore, the prophetic focus for the month of May 2012 is “My Case is Different.” – Gen. 47:15-27.
We recognize from scriptures that poverty is a curse just like sickness is a curse and that Christ has averted all the curses of the law on the cross for us. - Gal 3:13 -14, Deut 28: 42-44/59-61
Wealth is no doubt one of the manifestations of God’s glory on the earth as validated by the following scriptures– Matt. 6:29, Haggai 2:8-9. Therefore in this year of glory, God shall be bringing every Winner into realms of financial fortune. (Amen and amen)
In this month of May, we shall be examining the secrets of Supernatural Prosperity that will empower every one of us to ride the Waves of Glory this year.
Recommended books of the month authored by me include: *Understanding Financial Prosperity, * Breaking Financial Hardship, * Winning the War against Poverty, * Hidden Covenants of Blessing * Covenant Wealth.
Jesus is Lord!

Bishop David O. Oyedepo

1 comment:

  1. I want to share this great testimony to the world on how Dr Aliaro cure me from HSV1&2 with his herbs, I was nervous when i first contact him about the cure for HSV but i decided to give him a try because i was desperate to get cured and be free from HSV. Dr Aliaro prepared the remedy and sent it to me through UPS,which I use just the way Dr Aiaro instructed me and thank God today I am a beneficiary to this cure and I went back to the hospital after 7 days of taking the herbs and I tested HSV1&2 Negative. So I will tell you all who are looking for a cure to his/her HSV1&2 that Dr Aliaro took research before he could finally get the solution to it and a lot of people are benefiting from him right now. He also cured my friend from HPV. Dr Aliaro heals with natural herbs. Please I urge you to contact him now through his email address: draliarohomeofgrace@gmail.com or call and WhatsApp him on +2347038729039. He is capable of curing HIV/AIDS, HERPES, HPV, HSV1&2, CANCER of all kinds, DIABETES and so many other infections.

    ReplyDelete