Exceeding grace greetings in the name of Jesus Christ.
I believe everyone of us must have received a fresh baptism of fruitful stewardship in the month of March. It is my prayer that this grace will remain on the increase in everyone’s life for a continuous impactful and enviable life culminating in glorious eternity at the end in Jesus’ name. Amen.
But what is the Lord saying for the month of April 2014?
As it is written;
“For the LORD shall rise up as in mount Perazim, he shall be wroth as in the valley of Gibeon, that he may do his work, his strange work; and bring to pass his act, his strange act. Now therefore be ye not mockers, lest your bands be made strong: for I have heard from the Lord GOD of hosts a consumption, even determined upon the whole earth.” Is 28:21-22
The greatest wonder since creation was the resurrection of Christ from the dead and His ascension to glory. The Angel exclaimed at the tomb of Christ, “...Why seek ye the living among the dead? He is not here, but is risen...”as He has said. (Lk 24:5-6). Therefore, the month of April, being the month that we celebrate the resurrection of Christ, shall be for every Winner, a month of strange works and strange acts, where it shall be said of our testimonies as it was concerning Christ;
- “we have never seen it in this fashion” – Mk 2:12
- “We have seen strange things today” – Lk 5:26
- “What manner of man is this?” – Mk 4:41
And many more....
Also, in the ministry of the Apostles we saw Peter’s shadow bringing healing to the sick – strange!! - Act 5:15
And concerning Paul and Barnabas, the people exclaimed; “....the gods are come down to us in the likeness of men” – Act 14:11
In the same vein, we understand from scriptures that every child of God is ordained to be a sign and a wonder. As Jesus said;
“The wind bloweth where it listeth, and thou hearest the sound thereof, but canst not tell whence it cometh, and whither it goeth: so is every one that is born of the Spirit” - Joh 3:8
Therefore, we should be spiritually set, to see all through this month – “things that eyes have not seen nor ears heard nor entered into the heart of man” (1Cor 2:9)
Furthermore, some striking prophetic verdicts for the year states that, the year 2014:
· Shall be a year of positive surprises for every Winner – Ps 126:1-6
· Shall be a year of Supernatural visitation after the order of Sarah – Gen 21:1-6
· Shall be a year of Marital breakthroughs – Pro 18:22/ Ps 68:6
· Shall be a year of Conquest over our enemies after the order of Esther - Esth 5:2/7:1-10
· We shall be living in the ‘dreamland’ of the supernatural every step of the way in 2014 – Jn 3;8
· Shall be a year of strange works and strange acts indeed! – Is 28:21-22
Therefore the prophetic word for the month of April 2014 is:
I AM FOR SIGNS AND FOR WONDERS – Is 8:18
Recommended books of the month authored by Bishop David O. Oyedepo include:
- Walking in the Miraculous
- Operating in the Supernatural
- Releasing the Supernatural
- Commanding the Supernatural
Remain ever blessed. Jesus is Lord!
Bishop David O. Oyedepo