Next levels greetings in the name of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.
Without any doubt, this year has been a most awesome year for us in the Winners family both as a commission and as individuals.
As a church we have witnessed an unusual dimension of church growth rate this year. In the same vein we have harvested lots of humbling testimonies from individuals confirming the prophecy of double portion and next levels for the year 2013. To God be all the glory.
However, we know that there are many of us who are yet to take full delivery of their prophetic package. This is why by the prompting of the Holy Spirit we shall be engaging the power of thanksgiving and praise that will enable everyone of us to take full delivery of the balance of our respective double portion and next levels package.
We discover all through scriptures that praise is a most vital weapon for provoking divine intervention.
As it is written, “Who is like unto thee, O LORD, among the gods? who is like thee, glorious in holiness, fearful in praises, doing wonders?” - Exo 15:11
However, we must be reminded that:
- When we give God thanks for what He has done, we remind Him of What remains (Lk. 17:11-19)
- Nothing moves God like thanksgiving (Lk. 17:15-19)
- And nothing provokes His wondrous works like praise (1Chro. 20:22-24)
- When we give God quality thanks, we experience multiplication of His blessings (John 6:5-11)
- When we praise God for who He is, we provoke His interventions in our affairs (Acts 16:25-35)
- When we engage in high praises, we provoke God’s vengeance in the camp of our enemies (Psa. 149:6-9)
- When we praise God indeed, He takes over the battles of our lives (2Chr. 20:17-24)
- But only the truly thankful can be truly praiseful, this is because only the genuinely thankful can be truly joyful; and we should remember that joy is an essential requirement for the praise that works (Jam. 5:14 / Deut. 28:47-48)
- I also believe that the praise of the joyless and unthankful is a disturbing noise in the ears of God (Amos 5:23)
- For this reason we must beware of murmuring because it is a proof of ingratitude, breaks the joy its victim and ultimately destroys the individual (1Cor. 10:10 / Joel 1:11-12).
- We must also beware of complaints because they only complicate matters and make them worse (Num. 11:1-3)
- Therefore, thanksgiving must become our lifestyle because it is the only spiritual cure for murmurings and complaints (Psa. 34:1 / 1Sam. 30:6)
Furthermore we understand that:
· No one ever gets stranded with thanksgiving (Jn 6:6-11)
· Nothing is ever late with thanksgiving (Jn 11:40-44)
· Anything may appear stinking now; thanksgiving will turn it to a sweet smelling savour (1Thess 5:18 / Heb 10:36)
From all the above, we can conclude that praise is a proven turnaround weapon (Hab. 3:17-19).
Therefore the prophetic focus for the month of November 2013 is:
PRAISE WORKS WONDERS – Exo. 15:11
This month of November shall be a turnaround month for every Winner as we engage the weapon of praise extensively as individuals; while we do the same as congregations in all our various church services. I believe this shall provoke the delivery of the balance of everyone’s double portion and next levels package in Jesus’ name.
Recommended books of the month authored by David O. Oyedepo include:
* Understanding the Power of Praise * Wonders of Praise
Remain ever blessed. Jesus is Lord!
Bishop David O. Oyedepo