Sunday, January 1, 2012

Taking off To Fly In 2012


Winners’ Chapel International - Nyeri

New Year Service - Sunday – 1st January 2012
Prophetic Focus:  Waves Of GloryHaggai 2:3 - 9
TOPIC – Taking off in 2012
Text: Isaiah 43:19
19 Behold, I will do a new thing; now it shall spring forth; shall ye not know it? I will even make a way in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert. (KJV)
ANOTHER TRANSLATION SAYS - 19 See, I am doing a new thing; now it is starting; will you not take note of it? I will even make a way in the waste land, and rivers in the dry country. (BBE)

What You Need To Do To Properly Take off and Fly in 2012.
  1. Refuse Condemnation - Refuse to be distracted by the past
    Romans 8:1 - There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.
    John 3:17 - For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

    BUT Don’t Mingle With Sin – Righteousness Exalts
    (Doing the right thing exalts)
    Proverbs 14:34 -  Righteousness exalteth a nation: but sin is a reproach to any people
  2. Put Your Trust In God - Isaiah 17:7 – 8
    7 Blessed is the man that trusteth in the LORD, and whose hope the LORD is.
    8 For he shall be as a tree planted by the waters, and that spreadeth out her roots by the river, and shall not see when heat cometh, but her leaf shall be green; and shall not be careful in the year of drought, neither shall cease from yielding fruit.

    Cursed is the man that trusts in man - Isaiah 17:5

    5 - Thus saith the LORD; Cursed be the man that trusteth in man, and maketh flesh his arm, and whose heart departeth from the LORD.

    God Has A Plan For You -
    Jeremiah 29:11 - For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.

  3. Abide Connected - Be connected to the vine -
    John 15:5 - I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing.

    Apart from being the vine, Jesus is also:
    (i). – The Bread of Life –

    John 6:35 ..
    I am the bread of life: he that cometh to me shall never hunger; and he that believeth on me shall never thirst.
    (ii). – The Light of the World –
    John 8:12 …I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life.
    (iii). – The good Shepherd –
    John 10:11 …I am the good shepherd: the good shepherd giveth his life for the sheep.
    (iv). – The resurrection and Life –
    John 11:25 … I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live:
  4. Be Planted in a Church (A spiritual home)
    Psalms 92:13 - Those that be planted in the house of the LORD shall flourish in the courts of our God.
  5. Expect The Best
    Proverbs 24:14 - So shall the knowledge of wisdom be unto thy soul: when thou hast found it, then there shall be a reward, and thy expectation shall not be cut off.

    Mark 11:24
    - Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them.
  6. Count Your Blessings. - Celebrate Testimonies, Celebrate progress, Celebrate success, Make news of God’s doings.
    Psalms 105:1
    - O give thanks unto the LORD; call upon his name: make known his deeds among the people.

No comments:

Post a Comment