Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Timeless Divine Virtues To Die For


Winners’ Chapel International - Nyeri

Communion Service - Wednesday – 28th December 2011
Prophetic Focus:  From Glory To Glory2 Corinthians 3:18
TOPIC – Praying For Timeless Divine Virtues

This is the last Mid Week Communion Service. Truly, God has been faithful and good to us through out this year.

As we prepare to cross –over to year 2012, it is important to pray and ask God to shower us with His timeless virtues.

Psalms 106:1 -
Praise ye the LORD. O give thanks unto the LORD; for he is good: for his mercy endureth for ever.

  1. Gods Love and His Loving Kindness
    John 3:16 - For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
    Psalms 63:3 - Because thy loving-kindness is better than life, my lips shall praise thee.
    Psalms 42:8 - Yet the LORD will command his loving-kindness in the daytime, and in the night his song shall be with me

  2. Mercy Of God
    Mercy is greater than justice. Justice may put you in prison, but mercy will set you free.
    Psalms 40:11
    - Withhold not thou thy tender mercies from me, O LORD: let thy loving-kindness and thy truth continually preserve me.
    Psalms 69:16 - Hear me, O LORD; for thy lovingkindness is good: turn unto me according to the multitude of thy tender mercies.
  3. Favour Of God
    Favour is greater than labour
    Psalms 30:7
    - LORD, by thy favour thou hast made my mountain to stand strong
    Psalms 89:17 .. in thy favour our horn shall be exalted.
    Psalms 119:58 -  I intreated thy favour with my whole heart: (I looked for Your favor with all my heart; - MKJ)
  4. Grace of God
    It is grace that makes great.
    I Corinthians 15:10 - But by the grace of God I am what I am: and his grace which was bestowed upon me was not in vain; but I laboured more abundantly than they all: yet not I, but the grace of God which was with me.

    2Corithians 12:9 - And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness.

    Acts 4:33 - And with great power gave the apostles witness of the resurrection of the Lord Jesus: and great grace was upon them all.


No comments:

Post a Comment