Friday, October 21, 2011

Anointing For Divine Direction and Empowerment


Winners’ Chapel International - Nyeri

Sunday 17th October 2010.

Prophetic Focus:  His Leading is the Highway to my Blessings” Isaiah 48:17-21

TOPIC ANOINTING FOR DIVINE DIRECTION AND EMPOWERMENT


1.     When God leads You, He Anoints You despite Your Enemies.
Psalms 23:5
Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over”.

2.     Overflowing anointing (Power) always accompanies the led (Sent)
Luke 10: 1 - After these things the Lord appointed other seventy also, and sent them two and two before his face into every city and place, whither he himself would come.

19 -
Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.


  1. You Need Anointing to be set Free (Freedom is never given, it is fought for)
Isaiah 49:24 – 26
24
Shall the prey be taken from the mighty, or the lawful captive delivered?
- A mighty force over thee – e.g. Sickness, depression, Confusion etc
- Lawful Captive – Justice has placed you there. The Devil has a reason

 25 But thus SAITH the LORD, Even the captives of the mighty shall be taken away, and the prey of the terrible shall be delivered: for I will contend with him that contendeth with thee, and I will save thy children.

 26 And I will feed them that OPPRESS thee with their own flesh; and they shall be drunken with their own blood, as with sweet wine: and all flesh shall know that I the LORD am thy Saviour and thy Redeemer, the mighty One of Jacob


Psalms 124: 6 – 7
6 Blessed be the LORD, who hath not given us as a prey to their teeth.

7
Our soul is escaped as a bird out of the snare of the fowlers: the snare is broken, and we are escaped.



  1. You need Anointing to be Established Above Your Enemies

Psalms 89: 20 – 25
20 I have found David my servant; with my holy oil have I anointed him:

21
With whom my hand shall be established: mine arm also shall strengthen him.

22
The enemy shall not exact upon him; nor the son of wickedness afflict him.

23
And I will beat down his foes before his face, and plague them that hate him.



  1. Your Need Anointing to Access Wealth and Peace

24 But my faithfulness and my mercy shall be with him: and in my name shall his horn be exalted.

25
I will set his hand also in the sea, and his right hand in the rivers.

No comments:

Post a Comment