Monday, January 4, 2016

Testimony - Divine Lifting After 21 Days of Prayer and Fasting

Image result for image of divine lifting


   "I had believed God for a good job for some years. When the Bishop announced the 21 days of prayer and fasting, I knew that my time for changing levels had come. So, I participated with my whole heart.

After the fasting period, I miraculously got a job! I was expecting to be confirmed as a staff, but after six months, I was given a promotion letter!
   
When another 21 days of fasting and prayer was proclaimed in 2014, I quickly keyed into it. On the first day, I had a meeting with my managing director. Shortly after, he gave me a health insurance, which nobody is entitled to, in the company. He also gave me a confirmation letter!
    
On January 29, my MD promoted me again to the post of Assistant Production Supervisor, with a salary increment! 

To God be all the glory!"---

Sylvanus, R.

No comments:

Post a Comment