Friday, September 4, 2015

Wonders Of The Mystery of The Blood of Sprinkling - Testimonies Generated By The Blood of Sprinkling - Hebrews 12:22-24

The Blood of Sprinkling is a Kingdom Mystery. And that is why many Christians don't understand it.

"And he said unto them, Unto you it is given to know the mystery of the kingdom of God: but unto them that are without, all these things are done in parables:" - Mark 4:11

But once you understand this powerful Kingdom Mystery, and apply it with faith, you encounter great testimonies just like the one recorded below.

Furthermore the scriptures below proofs to us that the Blood of  Sprinkling is a kingdom ordinance:
 
1. The Ordinance Was Instituted By God Himself


"7 And they shall take of the blood, and strike it on the two side posts and on the upper door post of the houses, wherein they shall eat it."

"13 And the blood shall be to you for a token upon the houses where ye are: and when I see the blood, I will pass over you, and the plague shall not be upon you to destroy you, when I smite the land of Egypt.
 14 And this day shall be unto you for a memorial; and ye shall keep it a feast to the LORD throughout your generations; ye shall keep it a feast by an ordinance for ever." - Exodus 12:7, 13, 14



 

2. Moses Applied The Ordinance of The Blood of Sprinkling By Faith
"Through faith he (Moses) kept the passover, and the sprinkling of blood, lest he that destroyed the firstborn should touch them." - Hebrews 11:28

3. Applying The Ordinance of The Blood of Sprinkling Changes our Testimony for Better Because The Blood of Sprinkling Speaks Better (Gracious) Things For Us.
"22 But ye are come unto mount Sion, and unto the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem, and to an innumerable company of angels,
 23 To the general assembly and church of the firstborn, which are written in heaven, and to God the Judge of all, and to the spirits of just men made perfect,
 24 And to Jesus the mediator of the new covenant, and to the blood of sprinkling, that speaketh better things than that of Abel." - Hebrews 12:22-24

 

4. The Blood of Sprinkling Is an Ordinance For All Generations For Ever

"And ye shall observe this thing for an ordinance to thee and to thy sons for ever." - Exodus 12:24




SOME SELECTED DOCUMENTED TESTIMONIES ON BLOOD OF SPRINKLING
1.       Enlarged Heart Healed!
   “Last year, after Shiloh, I started feeling sick. I went for treatment in the hospital. At a point, I could no longer walk a short distance or climb the stair case, without panting or feeling dizzy. I refused to go back to the hospital or even take drugs.
   When my case became so serious, my husband and I decided to see a doctor. Some tests were done and I was diagnosed with enlargement of the heart. So, I was referred to see a cardiologist in Lagos University Teaching Hospital (LUTH). 
   After that, every night, my husband stayed awake for four hours, praying.  After praying, he administered the blood of sprinkling on me.
   After a while, I went for the Echo Stress Test. To the glory of God, my heart is working perfectly well! There is no trace of enlargement! The God of Oyedepo stepped into my case, without any medication! I give Him all the glory!”   ---Dcns. Gladys, I.

2.      Kidney Disorder Disappears Via Blood Of Sprinkling!
   “Few weeks ago, my daughter came to me, explaining that she was diagnosed with kidney failure. Her body swelled up. I brought her to the service, Waging War Against Death.
   During the service, the Bishop declared, ‘Everyone suffering from kidney failure or any type of deadly disease, will receive his or her healing when sprinkled with the blood.’ I keyed into that! 
   Immediately after the sprinkling of the blood, she felt ease in her body and that was it! Since then, all the parts of her body that were swollen came back to normal!
   She went back for a medical check-up and the result stated that everything was in place!  I thank God!”---Emeka, F. (Dr)

3.      Partial Stroke Gone!
   “I came here last Monday. I was suffering from partial stroke. I never told anyone what I was passing through. I just believed God for my healing.
   I thank God that it was on the day there was Blood Of Sprinkling service. The man of God said that as we were sprinkled, every sickness would bow! It hit me!
   Immediately I was sprinkled, I noticed that my body was okay! I was healed, and I could move every part of my body with ease!  I give God the Glory!” ---Adetinoye Kolawole.

4.     Insanity Healed!
   “In September last year, the devil wanted to steal my life. I woke up to see myself behaving strangely. I was attacked with the spirit of insanity.
   I was invited to this Commission by a member of this church. It was on a Blood Of Sprinkling Service held at night. As I was sprinkled with the blood, the spirit of insanity left me! Since then, I have been free! Glory be to God!” --- James, J.

5.     Divine Healing!
   “I joined this Commission a month ago. My daughter is a year and six months old. Recently, I discovered a defect on her left leg. When she was supposed to start standing up, she could not stand, because her left leg was very weak. I began to pray with my family about it.
    The Bishop said we should sprinkle the blood of Jesus for 21 days and list all that we wanted God to do for us. My daughter’s challenge was one of the first things on my list and I brought it before God.
   Precisely a week after the blood of sprinkling and prayers, she began to walk! I glorify the name of the Lord!”--- Okendu Sunday.

6.     ‘SS Turns To AA’
“I joined this Commission on December 18, 2011, through a family friend. My genotype had been ‘SS,’ which was a concern for me.
On January 9, when the 21 days of fasting and prayer began, I decided to participate fully. On my expectation card, the second prayer point was that God should change my genotype from ‘SS’ to ‘AA.’ Also, the Bishop instructed that we should write all the things we didn’t want in our lives, on an empty page of our Bibles. My genotype which had challenge, was the first thing I wrote down. After that, I prayed like never before.
On getting home, I sprinkled the Blood of Jesus all around the house, as instructed by the Bishop. The following day, I went for test. Lo and behold, the result showed that my genotype has changed from ‘SS’ to ‘AA.’ I return all the glory to God!” --- Anuoluwapo, A.  
     
7.     Heart Palpitations Healed!
   “I had heart palpitations since 1982. It all started when I had a dog bite. I was supposed to take an injection for 14 days, but on the 12th day, I reacted to it and my saliva dried up.
   Since then, the heart palpitations started. It was like an electric shock in my body, and whenever that happened, I wouldn’t be able to sleep.
    After the last Blood of Sprinkling Service, the heart palpitations stopped. I have not felt like that since then. Glory be to God!”---Hannah .A.            

No comments:

Post a Comment