Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Honour All Men: Why We Honour, Our Leaders, Our Peers, Our Juniors; Jesus Expect It - Matthew 10:40-42

Image result for image of honour to others
Matthew 10:40-42
40 "He who receives you receives me, and he who receives me receives him who sent me.(PEERS)
41 He who receives a prophet because he is a prophet shall receive a prophet's reward, and he who receives a righteous man because he is a righteous man shall receive a righteous man's reward.(LEADERS)
42 And whoever gives to one of these little ones even a cup of cold water because he is a disciple, truly, I say to you, he shall not lose his reward." (JUNIORS)


The best way to honour God, is to honour the people He expect you to honour!

1Peter 2:17 - Honour all men. Love the brotherhood. Fear God. Honour the king.

And when you honour God, He honours you back.

 1Samuel 2:30 ........; for them that honour me I will honour, and they that despise me shall be lightly esteemed.

No comments:

Post a Comment