Tuesday, May 19, 2015

The Only Divine Key To Supernatural Church Growth - Lifting Up The Owner of The Church.

Image result for image of Church growth
"And I, if I be lifted up from the earth, will draw all men unto me" - John 12:32

The Church has The Owner. His name is Jesus Christ.

No mortal man can own a church. No man can build a church. No man can draw men to Church.

Facts about Christ and His Church
  • He Purchased it with His blood
    Acts 20:28 - Take heed therefore unto yourselves, and to all the flock, over the which the Holy Ghost hath made you overseers, to feed the church of God, which he hath purchased with his own blood.
  • He gave Himself for The Church
     Ephesians 5:25 - Husbands, love your wives, even as Christ also loved the church, and gave himself for it;
  • He is The builder of The Church
     Matthew 16:18 - And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.
  • He is the Head of The Church
     Ephesians 5:23 - For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the church: and he is the saviour of the body.
  • He is preparing The Church to present it to Himself.
    Ephesians 5:27 - That he might present it to himself a glorious church, not having spot, or wrinkle, or any such thing; but that it should be holy and without blemish.
  • He has set Leaders and Shepherds over the Church.
    1Corinthians 12:28 - And God hath set some in the church, first apostles, secondarily prophets, thirdly teachers, after that miracles, then gifts of healings, helps, governments, diversities of tongues.
No mortal man has the capacity to draw people to The Church. It is God who draws people. It is Christ who draws people to Himself.
"No man can come to me, except the Father which hath sent me draw him: and I will raise him up at the last day". - John 6:44

If a man uses human effort to draw people, the church will never grow. It will become a cycle of "people in, people out".


Image result for image of Church growth

Lift Christ Up and He Will Draw Men To Himself
"And I, if I be lifted up from the earth, will draw all men unto me." - John 12:32

No comments:

Post a Comment