Exceeding Grace greetings to you in Jesus’ name.
I have no doubt that every one of us has experienced in one way or another some wonders of the midst of the year all through the months of June and July. The awesome testimonies in our midst hitherto further attest to this fact but God has only set the stage, the harvest of the wonders of the midst of the year is just beginning. May none of us miss the fullness of his/her portion in the exceeding grace agenda reserved for the winners’ family this year (Amen).
Therefore, every winner should expect encounters of a lifetime as God launches us into our harvest season as a result of our engagements in promoting His kingdom all through the period of the midst of the year. It shall be so for us all in Jesus’ name (Amen).
But what is the Lord saying concerning the month of August 2014 to us as a church family?
We must recognize that praise is one of the most neglected weapons of war, yet it is one of the most effective if not the most effective of all spiritual weapons at our disposal.
But How, one may ask? Praise, among others:
· Provokes the flow of Revelation – 2Kgs. 3:15-18/ Is. 30:29-30/ Is. 60:1-22
· Provokes Divine Intervention – 2Chr. 20:22-24/ Ps. 47:5-7
· Provokes Divine Multiplication – Jer. 30:19-20/ Jn. 6:5-11
· Provokes Divine Guidance – Is. 30:19-21/ Ps. 100:4/ Ps. 16:11
· Provokes Supernatural Deliverance – Acts 16:25-30
· Provokes Supernatural Promotion – Hab. 3:17-19.
· Provokes Divine Health – Ps. 100:4/ Ps. 84:7
· Provokes Divine Favour – Ps. 119:164/ Ps. 30:5-7
· Provokes Supernatural Blessing – Ps. 67:5-7/ Joel 1:11-12
· Provokes Divine Vengeance – Ps. 149:3-7/ 2Sam. 6:14-23
· Empowers our access to realms of Signs and Wonders – Exo. 15:11
· Facilitates fulfillment of Prophecies – 2Chr. 20:14-24/ 1Tim. 1:18.
From scriptures, we understand that praise is God’s spiritual habitat (Ps. 22:3).
It is also the medium through which our battles are handed over to God and we know that God cannot take over what we do not hand over (2Chr. 20:3-24/ Ps. 149:1-9).
This is why when we engage in praise, God shows up on our behalf and when God shows up, signs and wonders flow. (Ps. 22:3/ Zeph. 3:14/ 2Chr. 20:22-24)
Also, at every cross road, we usually hear people say, “it will take God…” But whatever will take God will require praise – because it takes praise to provoke divine presence (Ps. 22:3/ Ps. 114:1-9).
Therefore, scripturally, praise is superior to prayer because when we pray God answers and when we praise, He comes down and when God comes down, our obstacles are turned into miracles (Exo. 15:11).
Therefore, the prophetic focus for the month of August 2014 is:
God works Wonders through Praise – Ps. 67:5-7
Recommended books of the month authored by David O. Oyedepo include:
* Understanding the Power of Praise * Wonders of Praise
Jesus is Lord!
Bishop David O. Oyedepo