Tuesday, June 10, 2014

UNDERSTANDING THE WONDERS IN THE HOLY COMMUNION - John 6:48 - 58



INTRODUCTION: John 6:48-57

 48 I am that bread of life.
 49 Your fathers did eat manna in the wilderness, and are dead.
 50 This is the bread which cometh down from heaven, that a man may eat thereof, and not die.
 51 I am the living bread which came down from heaven: if any man eat of this bread, he shall live for ever: and the bread that I will give is my flesh, which I will give for the life of the world.
 52 The Jews therefore strove among themselves, saying, How can this man give us his flesh to eat?
 53 Then Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except ye eat the flesh of the Son of man, and drink his blood, ye have no life in you.
 54 Whoso eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, hath eternal life; and I will raise him up at the last day.
 55 For my flesh is meat indeed, and my blood is drink indeed.
 56 He that eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, dwelleth in me, and I in him.
 57 As the living Father hath sent me, and I live by the Father: so he that eateth me, even he shall live by me.
 58 This is that bread which came down from heaven: not as your fathers did eat manna, and are dead: he that eateth of this bread shall live for ever.


What is in the Flesh?

·        It is the miracle rod that swallow up the rods of the magicians – Ex. 7:12

·        The flesh – the rod of signs and wonders – Is. 11:1-2/ Ex. 4:17

·        It is the eye opening bread that renews and revitalizes our mind so that our lives can be transformed – Rom. 12:1-2/ Lk. 24:28-31

·        It is the spiritual bread that confers divine energy - 1Kgs. 19:5-8/ Ps. 74:25/ Ps. 103:20

·        It is the miracle  meal that swallowed all poisons – 2Kgs. 4:38-41



What is in the Blood?

·        Through the blood we share the same blood genotype with Christ; that is immune to sicknesses and diseases – Lev. 17:11/ Matt. 26:53

·        The communion table provides a spiritual kind of blood transfusion

·        It is stainless blood of Christ (White)

·        It is like the white blood corpuscles which are the soldiers of the body that fights against every attack on our health.

·        The blood of Christ purges our conscience – Heb. 9:4/ 1Thess. 5:23

1 comment:

  1. I want to share this great testimony to the world on how Dr Aliaro cure me from HSV1&2 with his herbs, I was nervous when i first contact him about the cure for HSV but i decided to give him a try because i was desperate to get cured and be free from HSV. Dr Aliaro prepared the remedy and sent it to me through UPS,which I use just the way Dr Aiaro instructed me and thank God today I am a beneficiary to this cure and I went back to the hospital after 7 days of taking the herbs and I tested HSV1&2 Negative. So I will tell you all who are looking for a cure to his/her HSV1&2 that Dr Aliaro took research before he could finally get the solution to it and a lot of people are benefiting from him right now. He also cured my friend from HPV. Dr Aliaro heals with natural herbs. Please I urge you to contact him now through his email address: draliarohomeofgrace@gmail.com or call and WhatsApp him on +2347038729039. He is capable of curing HIV/AIDS, HERPES, HPV, HSV1&2, CANCER of all kinds, DIABETES and so many other infections.

    ReplyDelete