Exceeding Grace greetings in the name of Jesus Christ.
I believe everyone of us must have received definite spiritual gifts in the course of the month of February; and may the impact of each one’s encounter last for a lifetime in Jesus’ name. Amen.
But what is the Spirit of the Lord saying for the month of March 2014?
According to Jesus Christ, doing what the WORD commands is wisdom. It is written;
“...whosoever heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them, I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a rock:…………..” Mat 7:24-25
But we discover that soul winning is one of the great commands of Christ. As it is written: “...I have chosen you, and ordained you, that ye should go and bring forth fruit(soul winning), and that your fruit should remain (Discipleship) - John 15:16
Christ further commanded us:
§ To lift up our eyes to the field, and see that they are already white to harvest - Jn 4:35-36
§ To pray for harvest of souls – Matt 9:35/ Ps 2:8
§ To go to the highways and hedges and compel men to come into the Kingdom-Lk 14:16-23
Again we understand from scriptures:
· That God is glorified when we bear much fruits; because in the multitudes of people is the King’s honour; and he that honours God, He will honour in return–Jn15:8/Pro14:28/1Sam 2:30
· That in the growth of the church lies the glory of the saints
“....I will multiply them, and they shall not be few; I will also glorify them...” - Is 30:19
· That church growth is the covenant platform for the rise of giants in the Body of Christ.
“I will multiply them, and they shall not be few; I will also glorify them, and they shall not be small. ......And their nobles shall be of themselves, and their governor shall proceed from the midst of them…..”. Jer 30:19 /21
It is also written:
· They that be wise shall shine as the brightness of the firmament; and they that turn many to righteousness as the stars forever and ever. - Dan 12:3
· He that wins souls is wise and that the wise shall inherit glory. This implies that every soul winner is destined to live a glorious and enviable life – Pro 11:30/ Pro 3:35
Furthermore, engaging in soul winning as a lifestyle empowers our access to the following blessings among others:
*Deliverance- Lk 10:1-7/17-19 *Divine health-2Cor 5:20/ Pro 13:17 *Supernatural fruitfulness-Ps 127:1-3
*Unending breakthroughs – Dan 12:3 *Supernatural supplies – Jn 4:35-36/ Lk 22:35/ Matt 6:33 etc.etc.
Therefore, the prophetic focus for the month of March 2014 is:
‘THE WISE SHALL INHERIT GLORY ‘– Pro 3:35.
In the light of the above, it is wisdom for every winner to endeavour to make the most of this month by engaging in a tireless pursuit of souls; not just to see them saved and but to have them properly discipled and established in the church. We are all admonished to take full advantage of this great move for our supernatural change of story.
Remain ever blessed!
Jesus is Lord!
Bishop David O. Oyedepo