Saturday, January 18, 2014

Spiritual Warfare: Key To Fulfillment of Prophesy - I Timothy 1:18



1.     Prophesies are STATEMENTS OF PROPHETIC AGENDA. Statements of Divine Agenda.
2.     Prophesies MUST BE CONTESTED by forces of darkness
3.     Prophesies Are Prophetic Doors
1Corinthians 16:9
- For a great door and effectual (Important, Profitable) is opened unto me, and there are many adversaries.
4.     Prophesies cannot be fully realized without engaging in SPIRITUAL WARFARE.

I Timothy 1:18 - This charge I commit unto thee, son Timothy, according to the prophecies which went before on thee, that thou by them mightest war a good warfare;

He was also told to fight a good fight of faith.
I Timothy 6:12
- Fight the good fight of faith, TO lay hold on eternal life,

Paul Was an Example
2Timothy 4:7
- I have fought a good fight, I have finished my course, I have kept the faith:

It is in ALTAR OF PRAYER AND FASTING where we ENCOUNTER GRACE TO WIN Spiritual Battles.
Matthew 17:21
21 Howbeit this kind goeth not out but by prayer and fasting. (KJV)
21 However, this kind does not go out except by prayer and fasting. (MKJV)

3 People fasted for 40 DAYS – They were UNSTOPPABLE
  1. Moses – Exodus 34:28 - And he was there with the LORD forty days and forty nights; he did neither eat bread, nor drink water. And he wrote upon the tables the words of the covenant, the ten commandments.
  2. Elijah – I Kings 19:8 -And he arose, and did eat and drink, and went in the strength of that meat forty days and forty nights unto Horeb the mount of God
  3. Jesus – Matthew 4:2 - And when he had fasted forty days and forty nights, he was afterward an hungred

Which Prophesies Are We Fighting For This Year 2014? 
It has been declared that 2014 shall be our year of;
1.   Divine Surprises (WOW, WOW, WOW year)
2.   Divine Visitations
3.   Supernatural Victory
4.   Financial Fortune
5.   Divine Favour
6.   Prophetic Release. – (dancing &Singing, dreamland)

No comments:

Post a Comment