Next level greetings in the precious name of Jesus Christ.
The month of March has proved to be a most fruitful and impactful one through diverse word encounters and attendant humbling testimonies. To God alone be all the glory!
But what is God saying concerning the month of April 2013?
All through scriptures, godliness has proved to be the foundation for all round breakthroughs. This is because godliness entitles us to the following among others:
1. Fresh Unction (Lk 5:37-38, Ps 92:10-18, Ps 45:6-8, Ps 66:3/ Ps 110:1-3, Act 19:13-17),
2. Divine Revelation (Ps 25:14, Is 60:1-22)
3. Supernatural Promotion (Pro 14:34, Dan 6:1-5, Gen 41:38-44/ Gen 42:18)
4. Divine Health (Mk 2:1-12/ Jn 5:1-8/14)
5. Durable Riches (Ps 112:1-9, Ps 92:12-15, Pro 8:18),
6. Supernatural Breakthrough (Job 1:1-3, Job 29:3-18/ Mal 3:1-5)
7. Eternity with Christ (1Cor 6:9-11, Gal 5:19-21/ Eph 5:5-8)
All that life would ever demand both in the now and hereafter can be fully realized through a lifestyle of godliness.
Therefore we must stay spiritually awake at all times because if we surrender to the spirit of slumber we shall become vulnerable to the deceitfulness of sin (Matt 13:23-28/Eph 5:14, Heb 3:13).
Remember, righteousness is not just who we are in Christ but also what we do to prove who we are. This is why we are told to work out our salvation with fear and trembling
(1Jn 3:7/ Phil 2:12, Matt 7:16-21) And this is the reason why the war against uncleanliness is the fiercest battle believers face. (Heb 12:1-4)
On the other hand, we recognize that righteousness is at the root of our dignity, nobility and royalty in Christ and that at the root of a fruitful, enviable and impactful life in the Kingdom is godliness. (Dan 3:10-30/ Dan 6:6-28, 2Tim 2:19-21)
Therefore, the prophetic focus for April 2013 is:
“Godliness engenders Greatness” – Is 35:7-10
If God said: “Be ye holy for I am Holy…” then we can be holy (Lev 11:44-45/ 1Pet 1:16).
If Christ said: “Be ye perfect as your heavenly father is perfect..”, then we can be perfect (Matt 5:48). God cannot tell us to be what He has not empowered us to be because His commandments are not grievous (1 Jn 5:3).
I believe this is one major way to position ourselves for the full realization of our ‘Double Portion’ and ‘Next Levels’ package of the year 2013.
Jesus is Lord!
Recommended books of the month all authored by me include:
* Walking in the Newness of Life * Conquering Controlling Powers
* The Blood Triumph * Showers of Blessing
Remain ever Blessed.
Bishop David O. Oyedepo