Thursday, October 4, 2012

It Is Time To Seek God By Seeking His Empowerment

Prophet Hosea tells us that it is time to SEEK THE LORD!
Hosea 10:12 -
Sow to yourselves in righteousness, reap in mercy; break up your fallow ground: for it is time to seek the LORD, till he come and rain righteousness upon you.

Day 5 – Friday 5th
Topic: It Is Time To Seek God By Seeking His Empowerment
  1. It Is God’s Empowerment That Made Jesus Do The Things He Did
    Acts 10:38 - How God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Ghost and with power: who went about doing good, and healing all that were oppressed of the devil; for God was with him.

    John 5:30 -
    I can of mine own self do nothing: as I hear, I judge: and my judgment is just; because I seek not mine own will, but the will of the Father which hath sent me.
  2. Jesus Told His Disciples not to start work until they are empowered
    Luke 24:49 - And, behold, I send the promise of my Father upon you: but tarry ye in the city of Jerusalem, until ye be endued with power from on high.

    Acts 1:8 - But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth.
  3. It is God’s Empowerment that Made Paul Who He Was
    I Corinthians 15:10 - But by the grace of God I am what I am: and his grace which was bestowed upon me was not in vain; but I laboured more abundantly than they all: yet not I, but the grace of God which was with me.


No comments:

Post a Comment