Monday, June 25, 2012

How God Leads His People To Their Glorious Destiny


We are called for glory
Romans 8:30 - Moreover whom he did predestinate, them he also called: and whom he called, them he also justified: and whom he justified, them he also glorified.

Isaiah 43:21 - This people have I formed for myself; they shall shew forth my praise.

God Is Set To Lead You
Isaiah 48:17 - Thus saith the LORD, thy Redeemer, the Holy One of Israel; I am the LORD thy God which teacheth thee to profit, which leadeth thee by the way that thou shouldest go.

How God Leads His People
  1. By His Word
    David Knew It
    Psalms 119:105 - Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.

    David Advised His Son
    Proverbs 24:13 - 14
    13 My son, eat thou honey, because it is good; and the honeycomb, which is sweet to thy taste:
    14 So shall the knowledge of wisdom be unto thy soul: when thou hast found it, then there shall be a reward, and thy expectation shall not be cut off.

    God Commanded Joshua
    Joshua 1:8 -
    This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth; but thou shalt meditate therein day and night, that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein: for then thou shalt make thy way prosperous, and then thou shalt have good success.
  2. By the Voice of Holy Spirit
    John 10:27 -
    My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me:

    John 16:13 - Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

  3. By Heavenly Dreams and Visions
    Job 33:15 - 16
    15 In a dream, in a vision of the night, when deep sleep falleth upon men, in slumberings upon the bed;
    16 Then he openeth the ears of men, and sealeth their instruction,

    Psalms 16:7
    - I will bless the LORD, who hath given me counsel: my reins also instruct me in the night seasons.

    Joel 2:28 -
     And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions:

No comments:

Post a Comment