Monday, May 21, 2012

What To Do For God To Make Your Case Different Financially


Salvation is a package with many precious items:
Salvation set you apart from the unbelievers.

God has always made the case of His people different
Israelite:
Exodus 19:5 -
Now therefore, if ye will obey my voice indeed, and keep my covenant, then ye shall be a peculiar treasure unto me above all people: for all the earth is mine:
Today:
 1Peter 2:9 -
But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light:

What Are You Expected To Do For God To Make Your Case Different

  1. Obey The Voice (Word) Of God
    Deuteronomy 28:1 - And it shall come to pass, if thou shalt hearken diligently unto the voice of the LORD thy God, to observe and to do all his commandments which I command thee this day, that the LORD thy God will set thee on high above all nations of the earth:

    Deuteronomy 28:12 – 13
    12 The LORD shall open unto thee his good treasure, the heaven to give the rain unto thy land in his season, and to bless all the work of thine hand: and thou shalt lend unto many nations, and thou shalt not borrow.
    13 And the LORD shall make thee the head, and not the tail; and thou shalt be above only, and thou shalt not be beneath; if that thou hearken unto the commandments of the LORD thy God, which I command thee this day, to observe and to do them:

  2. Honour God With Your Resources And Money
    Proverbs 3:9 - 10
    9 Honour the LORD with thy substance, and with the firstfruits of all thine increase:
    10 So shall thy barns be filled with plenty, and thy presses shall burst out with new wine.


    Malachi 2:6 – 8
    6  A son honoureth his father, and a servant his master: if then I be a father, where is mine honour? and if I be a master, where is my fear? saith the LORD of hosts unto you, O priests, that despise my name. And ye say, Wherein have we despised thy name?
    7 Ye offer polluted bread upon mine altar; and ye say, Wheein have we polluted thee? In that ye say, The table of the LORD is contemptible.
     8 And if ye offer the blind for sacrifice, is it not evil? and if ye offer the lame and sick, is it not evil? offer it now unto thy governor; will he be pleased with thee, or accept thy person? saith the LORD of hosts.

  3. Pay Your Tithe
    Malachi 3:10 - 12
    10 Bring ye all the tithes into the storehouse, that there may be meat in mine house, and prove me now herewith, saith the LORD of hosts, if I will not open you the windows of heaven, and pour you out a blessing, that there shall not be room enough to receive it.
    11 And I will rebuke the devourer for your sakes, and he shall not destroy the fruits of your ground; neither shall your vine cast her fruit before the time in the field, saith the LORD of hosts.
    12 And all nations shall call you blessed: for ye shall be a delightsome land, saith the LORD of hosts.


Anointing For Plenty
Psalms 89:20, 25

20 - I have found David my servant; with my holy oil have I anointed him:
25 - I will set his hand also in the sea, and his right hand in the rivers.

Note: Set his hands in the sea means being given access to the wealth of the sea.
            Right hand in the rivers means have peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment