Monday, January 23, 2012

Hidden Facts About Prayers


Winners’ Chapel International - Nyeri

Fasting Sunday Service - Sunday – 22nd January 2012
Prophetic Focus:  I Will Avenge My Elect SpeedilyLuke 18:1 - 8
TOPIC –Prayer

We are fasting for 21 days for God to Avenge us.

What is vengeance = Rendering Judgment to the oppressor.

Facts About Prayers.

·       When things are not working; pray!
·       When things are working; pray more!
·       When things are working really well; pray really well!

Case - People of Laish
Judges 18:27 - And they took the things which Micah had made, and the priest which he had, and came unto Laish, unto a people that were at quiet and secure: and they smote them with the edge of the sword, and burnt the city with fire (KJV)

Judges 18:27 - And taking what Micah had made, and the priest who belonged to him, the Danites came to Laish, to a people quiet and unsuspecting, and smote them with the edge of the sword, and burned the city with fire. (RSV)

Judges 18:27 - And they took that which Micah had made, and his priest, and came to Laish, to a people living quietly and without thought of danger, and they put them to the sword without mercy, burning down their town. (BBE)

Prayer: God’s Vengeance on Hidden Danger – Isaiah 54:15, 17
·       Lord of Vengeance, arise and deal with all hidden dangers that are preparing evil against me. Let all their weapon of war be disappointed.
·       Lord, I condemn any tongue that rises against me, my family, my business and my destiny

Scriptures  - Isaiah 54:15, 17
15 Behold, they shall surely gather together, but not by me: whosoever shall gather together against thee shall fall for thy sake.
17 No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their righteousness is of me, saith the LORD (KJV)

No comments:

Post a Comment